Sunday, November 04, 2007

Life's good

A forced relocation has taken me away from the comforts of my home in New Jersey for about 2 years, has kept me busy for the good part of the last 2 months. Blogging has unfortunately been one of the first victims as a result of the paucity of time coupled with the inexplicable urge to pen a blockbuster comeback blog :). Needless to add people looking for one need read no further and revert to the comforts of more illustrious bloggers. Before the move a lot of concerns were raised about how receptive Kentucky would prove to a non American especially compared to the melting pot of nationalities and cultures tat NJ is, but from whatever I have seen in the past one month that I have been here they were completely unfounded. People here are laid back and more warm if anything always ready to lend an ear and a helping hand. Its definitely different from the fast paced city life I was used to but its definitely a nice welcome change to be able to hang back and relax, as if life gives you a second and a half for every second you used to have. Barring a few issues with my movers, I am already loving my new workplace, I love the vast expanses of my new house in Cincinnati and also have been fortunate enough to catch my first NFL game at the Bengals stadium. I feel refreshed and hope to be more frequent at blogging from now on, hopefully all previous visitors of this blog havent given up on me just yet and I can catch you guys around the comment section.

6 comments:

totti said...

Welcome back seems pointless because ..i just realized what song is playing on your list..awesome :)...

Point 5 said...

Nice to c u back in action...hope u can bring better luck to Bengal's fortune...

OnLY OnE..! said...

glad to c u back :)

Anonymous said...

Good job baby ;)

Jinguchakka said...

Isn't Cincinnati part of Ohio?

Rohan Kumar said...

@totti Well as it so happens my next post is abt TZP soundtrack kinda sorta :)

@Point Thnx nothing and no one can any team this year from the PATS ...... Go Pats !

@OxYmoRoN Thanks

@Ad You are welcome ;) wats the pilaaan for thnxgivin

@Jinguchakka Yup it sure is I just happen to be working in KY, are you back in India?