Friday, April 22, 2005

The all important first post

As i sit at this unearthly hour (not really considering my recent sleepin routines) i have decided to post my first entry to my blog site. Before i write in much else i would like to thank the following for their invaluble contribution to this blogs site and its all future posts, my teachers (specially my english ones), the recent non happening semester at Penn state and last but not the least a certain Mr. Totti (but of course thats not his real name). I was actually going through his blog site when i realized that this activity could really add to my long list of things i have been upto to kill time. Mebbe i might look back at some fond memories few years down the road if i manage to do something worthwhile in life....mebbe. Its gettin pretty late in the night (yeah thats what i always cite as the reason when i dont have much else to add..i do realize there's a pattern to this) so i guess i must close this horrid and pretty boring first blog and pray for more exciting stuff to happen so that i can pen it down tmow.

No comments: