Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Good hair day

My hair is getting long enuff now to attain unmanageable proportions. I showed one of my recent photos to a friend in India to which she commented that i have stsrted resembing Bobby Deol. Still dont know to this day whether that was a compliment or a passing comment to get me to cut my hair. I notice the new look is garnering some attention from much desired and wanted quarters. U know those times when ur gaze holds a passing girl's a second longer tan one wud assume commonplace. this cud mean either of the 2 following things:1) Wanna get some coffee2) Here's a fiver u cheap b********. go get a haircut (to which i can respond by saying its not a question of a fiver u see..................its more about a tenner :)Even though I wud like to beleive the former's true the logic aspect of my brain forces me to believe in the latter. So i have decided to wait till those 2 generous girls with fivers come along.I was going thru Totti's latest posts on his blogsite and all i cud follow was :Blah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah. Chaitanya'a contact no. in states BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahAs if i cudnt get enuff of the gult tirade on field. I realize that its been 2 years playin cricket at PCG with the gult brigade and i realize that i havent picked up even a word of the language other than something which happens to be a master sledge and probably the last word a self respecting gult wants to hear (goes by something like ERIPO___). speaks volumes of my learning curve during the last 2 years pursuing my masters.

No comments: