Monday, November 14, 2005

Toy Story 3

After surprisingly having made a lot of sense with my last post its time I pip the other end of the scale with some unmitigated kitsch.

One day the three of us decided to fly off the shelf
With great pride I present the adventures of I, me and myself
First on my way there was this duh called George Bush
He couldn’t even speak properly I screamed Shhhhhhh
Next on my way I saw this kid known as Harry Potter
He was worried though something abt all the competition from LOTR
Anyways I moved along till I saw this Aishwarya Rai
Must say I was dazed till I saw her pet monkey Vivek Oberoi
Heartbroken I reached some caves belonging to an Osama Bin Laden
Gosh he looked mean, I kicked is ass as he kept crying for pardon
This was all there was of my first adventure
However I shall be back if this journey finds favor
Your comments are the sponsors keep em flowing
So my journey around the world can keep on going

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Around the globe with Rohan, pretty neat! Do continue with your adventures :)

Casablanca said...

Would I be lynched if I said the adventures have turned into a misadventure? ;)

Jinguchakka said...

To compensate the mushy feeling of your previous post, eh? And unmitigated, I agree. :-))

Point 5 said...

How can u not mention State College in the adventures arnd the world

Rohan Kumar said...

The post happens to be a look at the world through the eyes of Buzz Lightyear one of my favorite characters from the Toy Story movies hence the title.

@aditi Thnx sequel coming soon to this blog near you

@casa misadventures? I beat up one of the most hated guys in the world and shut up another while sighting the most beautiful female to have walked this earth. I am guessing you are just jealous.....but from a toy action figure like Buzz Lightyear?


@jinguchakka I am glad we agree on that (not the first time though) ;)

@totti Cant wait to see ur reaction when he comes visiting 16801

@pointy The journey's just begun, with continued support and a lift from someone who happens to be dropping by there soon Buzz shall be visiting SC in the near future :)

M (tread softly upon) said...

what??? I think you just went over my head with ur little adventure....

Susu said...

did u watch cartman kicking osama's arse in the latest season.. its hilarious.. :-p

Rohan Kumar said...

@M :), just a bit of harmless nothingness essentially. The post happens to be a look at the world through the eyes of Buzz Lightyear one of my favorite characters from the Toy Story movies hence the title.

@Susu I know thats a great episode but its from last to last season. The new episodes air on 10pm Wednesdays.

Anonymous said...

Though i almost always enjoy your posts..especially SWADES

but i must say that this is one posts that sucks...
(honest opinion:))

Rohan Kumar said...

@Koi Pahailee Thnx for tempering ur brickbats with some bouqets :)

janani said...

lol! Loved the bit about Harry Potter. Keep writing keep writing! :-)

Rohan Kumar said...

@janani Thnx will do :)