Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tag tag such a drag

I am thinking about..
why the hell such tags still float around continuing to torment bloggers
I said...
On jinguchakka's blog that I hate tags in general but this one was a particularly horrid one.
I want to...
meet someone in real life like Julie Delpy's character in 'Before Sunrise'
I wish...
I could go back to writing blogs about issues that I feel writing about
I miss...
New Delhi
I hear...
people out .... on most occasions anyways
I wonder...
how, I wonder why yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky ..........
I regret...
nothing. Well I do regret not buying that "no regrets' Nike T shirt I sooo liked
I am...
What I am
I dance...
the chicken well
I sing...
very often and along with most songs, a sampler might be dropped off here on popular demand :)
I cry...
almost, every time I hear Rehman hum 'Ye jo des hai tera'
I am not always...
easily pleased by other people's cooking efforts
I write...
in Hindi at times just to see if I still remember to
I confuse...
people to buy time in the middle of an argument
I need...
a cheap Newark-New Delhi ticket for mid Dec
I should try...
period
I finish...
This tag FINALLY hoping not to be doing any in the near future

9 comments:

janani said...

Good boy! :-)
>> I wonder...
how, I wonder why yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky ..........

Great song that! :-)

And btw consider yourself tagged for tags that I am tagged with. ;-)

Casablanca said...

Wondering, if the tag is horrid, and Jingu didnt tag you to do it, how come it appeareth here?

Rohan Kumar said...

@janani Yeah I love it too, you can tag me as much as you like just dont expect me to be this compliant of them next time around

@Casablanca Coz janani tagged me to do it, that should have been a no brainer nyways why else wud I pick a tag I sooo detest

Anand said...

hey dude
U struck a note there...ever since I have moved outta india that song gets me nostalgic too...something abt his voice and the way its sung that u cant help but choke on it.!

Jinguchakka said...

lol.
I come back from vacation and what I see!!
Anyway, I think some tags are real fun, like the old 55 word fiction one.

che sara sara said...

sometimes tags are fun..but sometimes painful..when has to reveal too much of personal details....

Rohan Kumar said...

@Anand Yup another immortal classic from the mastreo

@Jinguchakka Yeah that one and the blog story of course ;)

@sophie That's exactly my point against tags, why would ppl wanna get bored hearing abt the details of my life

Zeenat Rasheed said...

Hola! Wandered into your blog quite by random and thought I'd leave a comment.

I like your (much more revamped and deep) high school "Confession Books" way of putting your thoughts into HTML :)Might try it myself one day...

However...

/me confused re: your reference to "tag". C'est quoi?

Rohan Kumar said...

@Xinu Welcome here and hope you enjoyed ur stay :), However your french (C'est quoi) leaves me stumped