Friday, May 26, 2006

Walletary retirement

Welcome to my world, be my guest as I walk you through my life. Born a bastard child just like so many of my brothers and sisters churned out by the hundreds as if out of some factory. I was handpicked by a certain someone who was looking for some company on route to a new phase of his life in the USA. I of course didnt complain getting to step out of my compartmentalized world and tired of seeing the same bored faces staring at me everyday as some object of desire. Initially I was in the company of some Indian family, nice bunch them. Even though mostly old and crinkly they were a warm lot and got around well. It was somewhere around then that I met Mr.5ver and he has kept me company to date, some even say that he was kind of lucky for a certain someone and and that was what got him unlimited immunity. Have you ever wondered why I shouldnt be the single most important object in everybody's life? After all most people's strive through most of their life trying to make me fatter, in fact I am the most powerful object in the world after all (well of course if you discount the rumors that I cant buy love or something to that effect). Damn I digress, so anyways as I moved to USA I got company of the Greens. Also those cards swamped and jostled around for spaces and it was a crowded lot in there. A certain Mr. Photoid moved in too and that increased my importance significantly as I was whipped out every single time HE wanted to have a good time. Along with those cards those Greens have multiplied over the past three years so much so that I might just be replaced. Yeah from being 'The One' to being 'The other One', cant say I didnt see it coming. HE claims due to some sentimental bullshit I wont be unceremoniously put down, just retired to the dark recess of a solitary confinement.

6 comments:

totti said...

Whats going on? I am at San Jose..for the memorial day weekend...you got a new wallet this time? Higher paycheck already? wth is going on ?:p

Casablanca said...

I am interested in knowing whose photo is it inside your wallet? Hehehehehe... we look for gossip, where ever we go ;)

Rohan Kumar said...

@totti Too many questions for my comfort :), no the old wallet was dying from overuse as I havent been able to replace it for the past 3 years

@Casablanca Dont recall mentionin anything about a photo, but lets there's me on my Indian licence with the deer caught in the headlights look, then there me looking all overjoyed on my new licence and ..... ummm who do we have here......oh sorry my bad thats just me again on my office id :)

Madame Mahima said...

hey i second casa, who's pic do you have (OTHER than yours, you vainpot)
camaan camaan dish out the goss already!
wallets wallets..i think in about 6 years i must have lost about 4.

but so far so good..

Jinguchakka said...

The only discomfort for "the One" or "the other one" is where they are. Usually behind one's behind!
:-)

Rohan Kumar said...

@mahi Oh cmon havent you hrd Shakespeare's famous lines 'Wats in a picture homie?' (name/picture same difference homie :) )

@jinguchakka Ah I had had thing in mind, totally forgot to put it in