Thursday, May 18, 2006

And so it continues ........

A trip down into the memory lane of old posts dug this out and paved the way for this post.

Sally: Awritee Mr. Wannabe funny guy consider this your lucky day.
Harry: Ouch lady is it just the morning air or are you always this cold?
Sally: So how often do you go around asking out waitresses?
Harry: Well lets see Mondays and Fridays, Sundays if I am doing overtime. What about you? What do you do besides running errands on rainy days and joining complete strangers over breakfasts?
Sally: Well you see with customers like you there isnt time left for much else.
Harry: Have any time left for your boyfriend?
Sally: Now that's a loaded question, hope you dont intend to spend all day digging up my history.
Harry: Didnt know you had all day for me.
Sally: As a matter of fact I dont actually and that's why I gotta head back to my shift now.
Harry: If you insist, well have a good day and take care of your boyfriend's girlfriend for me.

10 comments:

totti said...

And, as always,...

Jinguchakka said...

:-)
Good one!

M (tread softly upon) said...

is this how you pick up girls Rohan?

totti said...

So, you REALLY asked her out??? You traitor!! i knew i shouldn't have told you about her...but i guess these things can't be stopped.Well, as long as you guys are happy *walks out into the sun*

Madame Mahima said...

haw! who is this sally woman!?

tell us the gossip!!

Rohan Kumar said...

@totti And as always it cud end right there with a '.'

@jingu Thnx

@m If the girls happen to be like Sally I might (very frankly I dont have the lines, the guy you are looking for is a certain Mr. Harry :) )

@totti Oh yes I did, as they say all fair in love and love is war (btw remind me again who are we talkin abt?)

@mahi Ms. Sally happens to be a certain someone I have looking for, for quite a while actually, unfortunately she only shows up sporadically in imaginary posts

Point 5 said...

Is Harry barking at the wrong tree...or is Sally just being a bi#$% ?

ps: After writing this comment, I wonder why calling someone dog is not derogatory whereas the feminine gender of the same is a curse word ?

FlyingHigh said...

Oh I remember Harry, Harry who hates Harry Potter...Good one this!

Ethan said...

Pretty witty...Nice blog too..

Rohan Kumar said...

@Point All I am gathering is that you are sounding like a frustrated dog who's barked up enough wrong trees :)

@Shradha Yup thats him alrite

@Demi Goddezz :)

@Ethan Thnk u hopefully will see more of you around then

@0pinionatedinjerzee the pleasure's all mine and hope to to see u more often too