Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bag the tag (updated now)

Jeez there’s too much tagging goodwill flowing my way (its getting unbearable now), this time I get tagged by Sagnik in his latest post. The mission was to pen a 55 word short story chain so here’s my shot at it.

One upraised thumb and a few Harley skid marks later
Where are you headed?
Wherever the road takes me
What a co incidence that’s precisely where I was heading

And thus they were hitched. As they say it always starts innocently enough :)

And as I wind up this post I am reminded of my mommy's pearls of wisdom about sharing every good thing in life. So here it goes Pointy (that makes you 2 down on the tags bit), Khizzy (revenge is indeed sweet), Janani, m(treadsoftlyupon) and Totti (even though it feels as if you have vowed not to type onto your blog window anymore) you just got tagged. Enjoy.............

I guess I was meant to write up only one story but I cant let go of this one that just formed up inside my head tentatively titled 'Flying to the moon and back........lighter'

Wife: Do you really love me?
Husband: What a thing to ask after 10 years of our marriage? (well dodged soldier)
Wife: What would you do for me?
Husband: If I could I would take you to the moon (and kick you out of my spaceship)

OUCH!!!! THE END

14 comments:

Point 5 said...

This tagging thingie is spreading faster than the "Anon" spam....I might actually comply to this tag, and abandon the previous one on 5 fav things....

totti said...

i will try writing something soon.too much work to do at times.thanks for tagging :) will fulfill sometime . how was the blue white game?

totti said...

thanks rohan! for the re-welcome to the blogosphere :). when the hell do we have pcg????

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

@point5 -lol! at tags spreading as fast as the spammer comments

@rohan
now this 55 word tag is one of the interesting ones :) luvd ur second story better than the first

M (tread softly upon) said...

Hoping against hope that I wouldn't get tagged :)))
Will get down to it soon. Liked urs though.

totti said...

:)). nice one. Well said, soldier!

Rohan Kumar said...

@pinty thnx for complying good story too

@totti ppl are dying to get back to pcg here too, organise something asap, glad u liked the 2nd story coz the 1st one wasnt cutting any ice with anyone it seems

@swathi thnx

@m thnx looking fwd to reading ur shot at it

janani said...

Loved your first story. :-) And hey have responded to your tag. :-)

Rohan Kumar said...

@janani thnx will check ur story out asap

KM said...

rohan im posting it here!hope its satisfactory.its also a true story.
lol.
:)


*they held hands in silence.both lost in the serenity of the moment.
no words were needed.they were close.always had been.
"i love u dude...i prolly always will"
she nodded quitely.not trusting herself to speak.
"bye...ill see u tmrow!"

she walked into college the next day...looked at their old spot and shared a smile with him as he sat with his new girlfriend.*

Rohan Kumar said...

@khizzy hey this thing is too good to lie relegated to the rundown shambles of this comments page. I demand that it shows up as your next post (unless the thing is semi auto biographical)

KM said...

:S
lol...completely autobiographical!
im trusting u to keep it here...too embarrassing to have it on my blog!
blah!

Rohan Kumar said...

@khizzy sure thing (only if u'll let me use as an ice breaker in case I ever bang into u ;) )

KM said...

deal!
lol