Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Coffee tales

I guess it would a little easier to follow the piece of fiction if you go through this previous post modeled on similar lines.

Harry: Hey I didn’t know you worked here.
Sally: Just a part time thing could do with some extra cash.
Harry: We all could :).
Sally: By the way thnx for holding up the elevator for me the other day I owe you one.
Harry: That’s good coz I seem to owe everyone else one nowadays. Sorry bad joke.
Sally: Anyways what can I get you today?
Harry: I cud do with 2 strong coffees.
Sally: Gosh 2 coffees, some heck of a party you must have been at last night.
Harry: Oh no excuse me for being presumptuous you just seemed like a coffee person.
Sally: And why did you presume I would have coffee with you?
Harry: Hmm let’s see I am single guy looking for love. I love to cook and I don’t mind cleaning up. Anything else you wanna know?
Sally: Yup just one thing, do you want some bagels with your coffee coz I can never have my coffee on an empty stomach.

22 comments:

totti said...

And so it continues...:)

Point 5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Point 5 said...

and by the way, do u mind if the tall handsome guy behind the cash register joins us....he happens to be my boyfriend...

totti said...

well. finally you agree that you have a boy friend pointy.

Madame Mahima said...

ooo is this story going to continue?
i likey!

RT said...

very nice...:)
almost seems like a Yash Chopra type fairy tale romance...

M (tread softly upon) said...

how many sequels are we talking here?

Rohan Kumar said...

@totti it sure does :)

@pointy Confession corner ...eh?

@mahima it shud but dunno when, stay glued to the blog is all I cna say :)

@rt Thnx although I was hoping u wudnt liken it the Yash Raj (they r too fake and sugar coated if u ask me)

@m depends on how many u r still interested in? :)

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

reminds me of the initial conversation btw Jenny and Oliver
in 'Love Story'

Shivangi Misra said...

theres a song on tv these days... sorry dont remember the singer but he's done a very smart job out of it... this song is in episodes where this husband wife are talking and the story continues in every song. yes, i know its not new just that here, the tune of the song doesnt change, the story progresses in the same sets, so its not like you are listening to another song... its like you're listening to snippets of conversation sung to a tune...

janani said...

Awwww! :-) This story is simple and cute and nice without mush. :-)Please continue this

Rohan Kumar said...

@swathi Love Story by Erich Segal? I havent read it but I am assuming that makes for one favorable comparision :)

@shivangi I am all lost here coz I havent heard the song and cant really relate how the song is related to the post anyways

@janani I dont like overtly melodramatic stories too, and yes the story shall continue

Casablanca said...

Ok.. the dialogues are a little confusing honestly :P
Maybe you shouldnt italicise both sides of the conversation...

Madame Mahima said...

will do!
=)
@mahima it shud but dunno when
i think writing should be done only when one's inspired (either that or the threat of a deadline looming over the horizon hehe) so yep...we'll be watching this space ;)

sv3 said...

I'll be watching this space too. Funny post. Keep this up and you'll have lots of new blogfans.

Rohan Kumar said...

@casablanca I initially thought the way the thing was formatted mite confuse ppl but most ppl seem to have followed it. Nyways it stands redone on popular demand. Hope its easier to understand now.

@mahima pearls of wisdom from the wise (cudnt agree with u any more)

@kanti thnx keep urself posted

Anonymous said...

nice site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

nice site

Anonymous said...

good site

Anonymous said...

nice site

Anonymous said...

best site