Monday, September 12, 2005

These are a few of my fav things

I have recently fallen victim to some cross border shelling, some warm friendly and welcome one if I may add :). I have seen quite a few people getting tagged on their blogs (in fact I didnt even know what getting tagged stood for) and have always wondered how they can ever make for interesting reading so I wasn’t looking forward to myself doing the honors. However as was doing my round up of blogs I noticed my name was put up on a tag list by Khizzy. I ruefully spent the day planning to feign ignorance of that tagging bit but I kept thinking of all those times when I would visit the above mentioned blog and see my name up on the tag list and feel all guilty…….so what the hell I’ll do the list.

5 years ago:Happily ensconced at my 2nd year undergrad college life playing the regular guy doing your regular things.

1 year ago: Enjoying my 2nd coming as a student pursuing further studies in States.

5 songs I know all the words to:
Pehla Nasha
Another day in paradise
Kal Ho Na Ho
And a five gazillion other numbers too

5 Snacks I enjoy:Some people eat to live and some live to eat and I sincerely believe the former really don’t even deserve to live……in short keep the good food coming

5 Things I'd do w/ $100 million dollars:
Fix up a ride home with a thousand odd bucks and decide upon the rest from the comforts of the best home in the best city of the best country in the world.

5 places I would run away to:
Home (wait if I put both mine and Aishwarya Rai’s does it count as 2?)
Anyplace which has a coastline
Kashmir
Guess I’ll stick with 3 (that ‘running’ business got me all tired I guess)

5 things I would never wear:Being a Govinda fan takes out so many things from this list :), leather pants and makeup mebbe (up for anything else as long as its picked up from the men’s section )

5 favorite tv shows:
KBC
South Park
Late night with Conan O Brien
FRIENDS
The Wonder years

5 greatest joys: There are so many that I feel I would be undermining so many if I even try and trim the list to five

5 favorite toys:One’s life is the greatest toy we all have and its up to all of us to keep nurture it

Phew there I thought I was never getting done with that list, and as I said I am sure it didn’t make for interesting reading for any of you I bet coz I am just your regular guy whom you might just meet any day at your local store (make sure you tell me how much you love me and my blogs if you happen to be a cute looking female :) )
Guess this tagging bit wouldn’t be complete if I don’t tag 5 other people so as much as I hated doing this myself here my list of five Totti, Pointy, Broken Verses, Swathi and Susu. I have done my time and its upto you guys to do yours (evil grin). For ppl who did (or did not) make that list I have nothing against you, you were just the first five that came to mind.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

5 things... interesting

I wud leave it to my blogger's block day :))

Point 5 said...

....this seems like one of those chain mail forwards started by some jobless person....having said that I might comply to this scheme...

The Ashes loss was a long term strat by Aussie...its too confidential for me to divulge the details as of now :)

M (tread softly upon) said...

now we all know a little bit more abt u :))

Rohan Kumar said...

@anonymous damn u spammmer rot in hell

@swathi dont make me wish for a day when u run into a blogger's block :)

@pointy ur compliance is appreciated, do a piece explaining that so called long term strat plzzzzzz ;)

@m which is not always a good thing u see :)

KM said...

haha!
thanks rohan!
i myself hate getting tagged!
but then i feel rude when i dont do wats required.

Rohan Kumar said...

@khizzy U r welcome (even though I cheated big time on the list of fives), the only good thing that came out of this was that I dont hav eto do this ever again

Shivangi Misra said...

Hey Rohan,
Thanks for dropping by.
The Wonder Years!?! Gosh guy, you're talking my generation. I loved that show... Dont come across many ppl who mention it now. And remember Crystal Maze? whoa...! That rocked. Though I must admit, i think i had a thing for Kevin (blink blink shy shy) :)

Rohan Kumar said...

@shivangi U do make us sound kinda old with that mention of our generation (let that be till we get to our quarter life crisis). Crystal Maze did rock and that Kevin thingie...very very precitable ;).

Anonymous said...

Late night with Conan O'Brien is GAY!! haahaahahaa

-Sean

I know I had said that I wont leave comments on your blog but Conan O' Brien (seriously!!@##@$^@^)

Rohan Kumar said...

@sean here's a lil something that might help change ur opinion
http://www.february-7.com/features/conan.html

sv3 said...

something's wrong with your blog.
I'm running Firefox 1.0 with a DAP plugin.

Whenever I want to visit your blog, it somehow triggers DAP to startup and download something(dunno wat). So Im forced to visit it in IE, which totally sucks. Please try and fix whatever is wrong coz its not funny!

Still, nice blog.