Thursday, January 05, 2006

O Blogger where art thou?

It feels like I am actually coming off an extended break from blogging even though my blog the date on my last post tells me otherwise. Quite a few things have however happened since then including the ushering in of the new year capping off a so-so 2005 that ended in my first new year's eve away from home (and Times Square) and Penn State has finally lived off to its burgeoning football tradition by earning a hard fought and ugly victory at the Orange Bowl. Personally life seems to have ensconced itself comfortably in a state of limbo. May be that has been one of the many reasons that this blog has not seen much activity of late coupled with the fact that I have been kinda lazy and my laptop has conked off. However there have been quite a few ideas that have been brimming in this head off late and I am guessing this blog should experience a splurge in posts in the coming days..........so keep yourself posted and Happy New year to all of you all.

6 comments:

totti said...

*tapping fingers*
*checks the time*
*looks out of the window*
*Hits refresh button*
*Cleans the specs*
you get the idea.waiting :p

Jinguchakka said...

One week of not posting and you say you haven't been posting for a while! Cool!
And a splurge of postings in 2006. You're going great guns buddy.

Mary said...

Hey - Happy New Year :) Have a great 2006!

OnLY OnE..! said...

Happy New Year Rohan.

looking fwd to the posts!! :)

Casablanca said...

I agree with Totti. We need more posts to critique... hurry up!

Rohan Kumar said...

@totti the wait's over as you can see

@jinguchakka Yeah lets see if you can keep up with the mad rush of new posts ;)

@mary Same to you

@shruti happy new year to you too

@casa I am not putting myself underneath your scanner :)