Thursday, May 05, 2005

Day out

My heart soars with every added hit on the blog site as i notice that my last post about Ganguly was actually read by a lot of people. I have henceforth decided to stick with writing similar thought provoking and incisive (read controversial) articles in my continued efforts to score more hits (just kidding ppl dont worry none of ur dark secrets are coming out nytime soon on this blogsite).I had a long day dropping Jhanvi off to pittsburg on her way to India as a result of which i missed out on some much needed cricket (read batting as i dont really long to queue up for bowling....my heart does go out to all courageous bowlers nonetheless) and a dinner treat by sardarni at Mad Mex (i guess). I hope Jhanvi makes up for this with an extra bagload of sweets from India. But the whole trip was kinda fun as i had never visited Pittsburg before and i always get timeoff to think, reassess life, get in touch with my inner self (and similar crap...hope u get the drift) on these long rides (not recommended if you are on the driver's seat). In fact now that I think about it the only time i do some serious thinking is when I am on a long walk, on such long rides and in the shower. Got a call mid noon from sardarni informing me that she had gotten a job (way 2 go ......congrats) and that sent me wheeling into another active round of thinking. Have i actually spent enough time and energy into my job search? Now wait i shouldnt even to bother to answer this one. In fact i shouldnt even bother to ask myself this question. So I concluded by making a resolution to be more pro active and sincere with my job search. Gosh all that thinking must have been pretty stressful coz i slept like a baby for 2 hrs after that...........woke up, watched tv for 3 hrs and then drove back to State College from where i sit on my couch writing this blog at 2:30 in the night. Guess i better catch some sleep now. So much for my resolution abt my job search.P.S. I made an arbit comment to a friend of mine ' Flirting is the best tonic for the ego '. I am still wondering if that was an original comment or did i read it up from someplace.

No comments: