Monday, May 16, 2005

An honest attempt to capture my current state of mind (have a sneaking feeling I shall be editing this heading later)

I am in one of those moods today. Its times like these when a wierd nothingness envelops ur mind. You would rather be anywhere else doing anything else at times like these. A wierd state of mind when a certain numbness permeates ur mind. I for no reason feel kinda low but I cant really put a finger on the reasons. I dont even have any ideas as to how to crawl outta this state of mind. I've been here b4 and this blog is a conscious attempt to put my feelings down on paper so that I can mebbe ascertain the reason. In fact I realize that I cant even pen down my true state of mind coz i dont really know it. All I know is that right now I so want to cry at some movie, or laugh at anyone's arbit jokes, or speak to some long lost friend..........nything. I would rather be doing anything else than feel the way I am feeling currently.
I really do hate it when this kinda thing happens. Am I the only who goes thru this kind of emotional low (thats the closest I beleive I can get to describing my current state..........for either lack of words or either lack of understanding of my psyche) or do we all go thru this at some point of our lives?

No comments: