Thursday, May 12, 2005

Warning: This is headed nowhere

I was accused yday of writing only cricket based aticles on my blog by a co-blogger. I would have ignored his comments but for the fact that the statistics are stacked against me too and the fact that i personally value his blogging skills pretty highly. This realisation sends me off on this quest for the underlying reason. I have often been to other been to other ppl's blogs and noticed that they are capable of truely independent and creative thinking. While I appreciate this trait of theirs, I for some reason find myself incapable of it. I find myself goaded into action only when something that finds a place in my heart is discused or brought up be it in a negative or positive sense of the world. At most other times my mind is either a clean slate or engaged in thoughts that i am too conscious of penning down on my blog (naaah the last line had all the makings of a classsic excuse). Mebbe I should get more cognizant of my surroundings and stop living thru life in a daze. Mebbe I should think longer and harder about things. But the question is whether one can make oneself think creatively or does one need a basic rudimentary setup to churn out such creative thinking. And the answer to that is something that i dont really know?
I just paused for a moment and realized that this post has all the makings of a classic rambling coz no line is connected to the previous one and the whole post is headed nowhere. Now isnt that why i started blogging in the first place. I am therfore left with with a feeling of achievment as I pen down the last lines of this post as to having realized my true intentions of blogging as I had seen it in the true sense of the world.

2 comments:

totti said...

You better head to sports cafe!

Anonymous said...

Whats a co-blogger?