Friday, May 13, 2005

Home Alone

The ppl at PCG finally decided to get together off the field after almost 2 years of playing cricket together. We met up at Sports Cafe with junta showing up most punctually by IST. Nyways it was good fun with the usual digs at Totti and R.S. (bugger didnt show up at all). Had another party scheduled at Hooters so didnt hang around with the PCG folks for too long (my apologies for that). Enjoyed my first trip to Hooters even though we ended up with a very un-Hooter like (get the drift) but sweet chic serving us (didnt hurt that the whole thing was sponsored too).
I managed to get home in time to catch the Spurs-Sonics game but slept midway on the couch. Unortunately woke up at 4 am to discover that extra hot chicken wings and a Bud too many are not members of the mutual admiration society (atleast not at 4 am on Friday the 13th housed up together in my stomach). So I had to engage in some paperwork (got it.........................try and get there faster the next time around :)
Nyways the good part abt it was that I managed to catch a repeat of the game even though I was cursing Duncan by the time I got back to gettin some more sleep.

Some interesting observations from a fwd:
Complex problems have simple,easy to understand wrong answers
Alcohol 'doesn't solve any problems',but then again, neither does milk.
Most people are only 'alive' becauseit is illegal to shoot them.
I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father ....- He said he wanted more proof.

1 comment:

totti said...

Did you get to see..http://sambharmafia.blogspot.com

The forward on job goofs is good..